Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mini Rimmel Haul


Hello Everyone!

So since I've just bought some new makeup, and most of being Rimmel, I'd thought I'd do a mini haul for you guys!
Before I start, let me just say what I had to go through to get these!
It is so windy where I live right now! And I know we don't have it as bad as tornado's and earthquakes (which some of you guys actually have to deal with), but when we get wind over here, it's like gale-force wind.
Anyway, I had to push against the force and my earphones kept on flying out and my hair was all in my face that I had to resort to tying it up.
It was not the best experience!

Anyway, enough of the back story and lets start with this haul!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation:


New foundation alert!!
So I finally brought myself to buy and try out a new foundation. Like I've said (if you've read one of my previous blog posts) I'm going through so many foundations to try them out until I find one that I want to stick with. I thought I would give this one a go next because one of my friends uses it - you can find her blog by clicking (here) - she said that it's very good, but if you have dry skin it does stick to it, which is something I can cope with. I've did some research and read some reviews about it and a lot of people said that it's good very good coverage and that it blends right into your skin, which is great! 
I did have such a mishap with this because I thought I brought the wrong shade, so I was worrying about it the whole walk home, but I got in and tried it and thank god it was the right one! (Crisis averted!) 
I can't wait to wear it out.

Scandaleyes Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner:


So I have so many debates to myself as to whether I should buy this or not. (Talking to myself? I know...) I'm very used to just using normal liquid eyeliner and it always seemed weird to me personally to use a pen. Some people may find it easier to use this, but it's such a huge difference for me. I thought I'd take the plunge, buy it and hope I can actually apply it!
I bought the jumbo pen because I like to have bold lines and big flicks. I feel like when I have really thin lines it doesn't really show on my eyes, so I like to draw them on thick and dramatic. (Jordan seems to like that way too).

Nail Paint:


(From L-R)

Salon Pro in Bewitched: I was actually looking for a different colour when I came across this one. I was originally looking for Foggy London and unfortunately they didn't have that in stock (don't you just hate it when that happens?), so I had to compromise and I find this colour! It is basically the same as Foggy London so that's why I bought it I guess.
60 Second Super Shine in Chin Up Buttercup: I love a bright nail paint and yellow has got to be my favourite! I saw this colour and I just had to get it. I love matching bright nail paints with dark clothes, and I wear a lot of dark clothes it seems, so I thought I'd challenge myself with this one.

So that's the end of my mini haul. I hope to do more of these in the future as I always by a lot of the same brands in bulk.
I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you guys on my next blog update!

Kerri x

0 comments:

Post a Comment