Saturday 4 April 2015

Models Own, Speckled Egg Collection



Hello!
So today I'm going to be giving a short review for the Models Own speckled egg collection (As you already know by the title).
Since it was such a lovely day, I decided to grab my camera and shoot some photo's outside. With the help of Lily of course:


Nail paint is probably one of the things I obsess over (makeup wise) and I have always been in between with Models Own brand because It's like they will bring out new collections, and some of them I'll really like, but a lot of the time I'll try some out and I'm not really keen. They do have some interesting collections, like the fruit pastel collection (I'm still yet to try!) which sound absolutely amazing! But by far my favourite collection has to be speckled egg.
I first bought the goose colour (the yellow one) and I was so excited to try it!
When I painted my nails they just looked so cute and my nails were transformed into some mother gooses little babies. I went straight back out and bought the whole collection!
The colours remind me a lot of spring and those little chocolate eggs you get for Easter. The paint goes on very easily, I only have to use about two coats, but probably the only downside to this collection is removing it!
Because it has tiny and big bits of glitter to give the speckled affect, that when it comes to taking it off all the glitter sticks to your nails. Once you get all the paint off you're just left loads of glitter that I usually have to soak my nails in nail varnish remover, then still I have to scratch the remaining bits off. It's a little bit of annoyance, but I am still really adore this collection!

What are your favourite nail paint collections?

Kerri x

0 comments:

Post a Comment