Wednesday 1 April 2015

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb Review


Hello!
So today I'm going to another Lush bath bomb review.
Today's is going to be Phoenix Rising:


This bath bomb, as you can see, is a beautiful shimmering purple and gold colour. It contains Cinnamon, Shea butter Jojoba oil and Beaumont oil. This bath bomb is supposed to relax and soften your skin, leaving you refreshed! 
It has a rich scent of Cinnamon, which always reminds me of Christmas.
When I first dropped this into my bath it took a second for to to start bubbling away, but once it did it started to give of a sweet purple colour. The scent of Cinnamon started to be given off and little pieces broke away. 
Once the bath bomb began to dissolve fully, a green started to mix in with the purple and it created a stunning midnight purple colour. I also started to notice that glitter was pouring in too.


I would say this bath bomb is a really good relaxing agent! Bathing in it is very relaxing and the smell of Cinnamon soaks into your skin. All the oils are so good for leaving your skin soft and pampered. If your are all about scents and smells I would recommend that you buy this. 
It's a great luxury and I am definitely buying this again! Adding bath salts with this would be a great combination to relax with, or even adding the bath bomb Butterball.
It's always great to experiment with Lush products - especially bath bombs!

Do any of you mix bath bombs together? If so, which ones work the best together?

Kerri x

0 comments:

Post a Comment