Sunday 15 February 2015

Hello!

Hello everyone! Kerri here,

So, I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but I never really had anything to actually blog about. 
Until! I had a well... epiphany. I am a huge Lushaholic, guilty, and that's definitely something to blog about right? 
Now I'm not going to be just a Lush based blog, but I can't grantee I won't blog about it a lot. 
I really want to use this blog as a public journal shall we say. I want to tell you guys what's happening in my life, like I recently got a new kitten. 
 
There she is. She's called Jasmine by the way. She's not as evil as she looks.
Anyway! I would like to share everything with all you guys, and girls, what I'm thinking about, my opinions and what's going on! 
I already have an idea for my first post (basically my second) lined up. 
I hope you liked my little introduction and I hope you'll check out my next post!
I'll update you on my Instagram (cute_squirrels) and I hope to see you next time!
Kerri x

0 comments:

Post a Comment