Tuesday 4 August 2015

100+ Blog Followers!


Hello!
So I recently reached 100+ followers on Bloglovin'! This is such a huge achievement for me, and I would just like to thank all of you for following, commenting and reading my blog! Some people might think that it's not that much, or it's not such a big deal, but for me it is.
To say I only started my blog as a hobby and didn't even think I'd reach 10 followers let alone 100! It always makes my day when you all comment or email me, and again I would just want to thank you so much! I try so hard and put so much effort into making my blog the best it can be for you guys, so if there is anyhting you think I can improve on or have anything you would like to point out, please let me know!
I also I want to start to interacting and chatting more through my twitter, so feel free to follower me on twitter, which you can find by clicking here. Or my username is @_KerriLM.

Thank you for following me and I hoped you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful day!

Kerri x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 100! I can see you've already gained loads more, well deserved. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means so much to me!:)
      Xoxo

      Delete