Thursday 5 March 2015

Update!



Hello Everyone! Kerri here,

So it's been a busy week for me; college is starting to get so stressful lately!
I've had so many projects and assignments to hand it, I want to pull my hair out!
On the other hand I do have some good news!
I got some of my English assignments back, to find out I got a B+ on all of them! (so proud of myself).

So, over this weekend I went shopping again (more like I spent all of Jordan's money), and I wanted to show you guys what I bought.
Let's just jump right into this and not waste any time.

My first few purchases were from Superdrug (they actually had what I wanted this time).

My first purchase were three BarryM nail paints.


These are apart of the Speedy nail paint range, as you can see. I'm trying to get all the collection and I think I only have two more to buy until I full collection.
The first color (starting from the left) is Pit Stop. I've already worn this color and I loved the tiny hint of lilac that's in there.
The second color is Full Throttle. I am currently wearing this. I like this color because when its on it's not to vibrant. All of this range is like a selection of summer colors, which is great with summer just coming in.
The third and final color is Road Rage. I am yet to try this color on yet, but blue is one of favorite colors, so I know I'll love it.

My second and last purchase is, of course, a BarryM lipstick. 


I mentioned in my last blog post that I was going to buy this along with my Peach Melba nail varnish, but I ended up having second thoughts. Well I saw it and I decided to change my mind again - plus they were having a 2 for £7 deal in Superdrug so it was kind of in my favor.
I wanted this color particularly for summer time because of the light beautiful shade.

So with Superdrug finished with, we headed over to Ark.

Ark is one of my favorite clothes shops, but sometimes it can be a bit of a let down. 
let me explain:
The clothes are sometimes not made all that well (being a fashion student I've learnt how to spot all of this), and you do have return some of your clothes.
Because they sell all different brands inside the shop, it all depends on which you buy really.

Throwing all of that aside for now, I'll show you guys what I bought...

First purchase:


These Hearts&Bows jumpers were on a deal for 2 for £20 (obviously had to get them).

Second Purchase:


I was so over the moon when I found this little treasure! I've been wanting a Harrington Jacket for such a long time, but I always had the problem of not really being able to find one that fitted my taste. As I was going through the male section, I found it just sitting there.
Definitely one of my best buys!

Kerri x 




0 comments:

Post a Comment