Sunday 8 March 2015

Meet The Family!


Hello Everyone! Kerri here,

So I thought it was about time I'd show you the family! (the 'family' being all my pets)

So we have four pets in total. We did have five, but our bearded dragon, George, died a couple of weeks ago. He was very old and was quite sick, so he passed away in his sleep.
Anyway, lets steer passed death.
I'll start with our two pooches.

Bandit:


Bandit is a Cavachon and he's just kicking 10 (that's 70 years old in human years!)
To describe him I would have to say that he's lazy, fluffy, fat and friendly.


He makes himself right at home with you, and lets just say his bark is bigger than his bite; he's such a big softy. He's a Grandfather, but is still such a massive baby.

Lucy:


Lucy is a Lhasa Apso and is also kicking 10 now.
To describe her I'd have to say that she is very temperamental.
She is very lovely and friendly (she absolutely loves giving hugs!) but she's so ignorant; she's kind of like an old woman.

Her and Bandit have had pups (how? I have no idea considering the size difference) and they are both Grandparent's now.
Both of them just laze about all day really, although Lucy is very motherly and looks after Bandit by cleaning his ears and eyes.


(aren't they little cuties?)

Moving on to the feisty felines.

Lily:


Lily is a white tortoiseshell cat and she's about 4 now.
She was the only we had until we got Jasmine (she was so not happy when she came), but just as normal cats do she goes out and sleeps all day.
She has her moments. For example: she absolutely loves sitting in cardboard boxes, and I have caught her napping in the bathroom sink a couple of times.


She absolutely loves her treats; all you have to do is shake the box and she's next to you in a flash. She does act like she's the queen of the house, but I suppose that's what all cats do (they don't let you forget that they were once worshiped as Gods).

Jasmine:


Now... I don't know where to start with her.
For starters she does not stay still for photographs!
We got her when she was 2 months off of one of my friends (not after I had to beg for about a month to get her). She's about 3 months now, and as you can see she's just a grey, with a hint of tabby, cat. 
She is very, very, very hyper! 
It's like she's constantly buzzing off sugar.
Since all of our pets are very mellow, when we first got her they didn't know how to take her (probably still don't).
We haven't had any problems with training her, as she used her litter tray straight away.
She's made her mark on the family... Lily still hates her, but loves her at the same time (it's a love/hate relationship) and the dogs have come to love her to.


I suppose she's just a bit of a handful at the moment.
She follows me around a lot (I think she see's me as her mother) and even sits with me while I take a bath.
I guess she's just at her peak where she's being a kitten, but a little more crazy.

So that was the family! 
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog!

Kerri x




0 comments:

Post a Comment