Monday 9 March 2015

Big Blue?


Hello Everyone! Kerri here,

So I'm finally doing my first Lush blog post! (yay!)
This one is going to be a bath bomb post.

Today's product is going to be (as you already know) Big Blue.
This bath bomb is one of my favorites.
It contains seaweed and sea salt.


Being a lover of the sea and the ocean, it reminds me so much of floating in the sea, with seaweed swimming around me.
I suppose this particular bath bomb all comes down to personal preference.
 (It's not everyone's cup of tea)


So lets throw it in there.


The first thing we witness is the blue bubbling up and creating an ocean.



As the color starts to pan out, we see the seaweed releasing and softening as it starts to dance with the water.
The smell of sea salt starts to float off and lingers beautifully in the air.
It makes me feel like I'm on a cool Brighton beach, laying on the soft, cotton sand.


(This is the bath bomb half dissolved and the seaweed escaping)


When it is completely dissolved and the water is still, it's a cool, angelic blue.
So we've got to stir it up!


Throwing your hand in the and livening up the water, we get our mini ocean.
Plunging myself in (not literally) I submerge my body, chest deep, and keep my shoulders nice and cool.
(I like to keep a window open to get a cold running breeze hitting you)
Squishing my toes into the seaweed feels like I'm padding in the water.
It's a nice and relaxing bath bomb.
Your skin is always left smelling salty, smooth and refreshed.
I would urge you guys to try it... just at least once.

As always, thank you for reading my blog and I would like you guys to tell me what your favorite bath bombs are in the comments or tweet me.
I would love to talk to you guys!

Kerri x

0 comments:

Post a Comment