Wednesday 18 February 2015

Getting to know me

Hello everyone! Kerri here,

In order to let you all into my life I have to... Well, introduce myself. 
As you already know my name is indeed Kerri and I'm that friend that always says something inappropriate at the wrong time; the one that you don't remember how you became friends, you just did. That's me. 
I have two older sisters.
I live with my boyfriend (his name is Jordan by the way). You already know  that we recently got a new kitten; she is actually as evil as she looks, but she uses her cuteness to get away with it.
I'm studying fashion in college, so do expect a lot of college blogging. 
I guess I should show you what I look like. 


That's me... Not very good with photos.

Anyway! Know you guys know the basic stuff about me I think it's time I start to slowly let you guys into the exciting (not really that exciting) life of mine! 
Let the blogging start!







0 comments:

Post a Comment